Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: RA-vppc
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a provider of innovative customer-facing, end-user oriented software solutions to banks and other financial services providers.
- Create and drive global marketing strategy and tactics
- Lead product positioning and messaging efforts
- Responsible for customer adoption program
- Manage public relations, events, and analyst relations programs including managing outside agencies
- Responsible for all marketing and sales collateral and content including website, presentations, data sheets, case studies, etc.
- 10+ years experience primarliy in financial software marketing, ideally with experience in payment cards, mobile application, loyalty or personal finance management
- Track record of results-driven marketing and measurement of customer adoption
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Management of external marketing and PR agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: RA-vppc