Location: Greater Philadelphia (or hybrid remote)
Our client company: Academy of Mine— academyofmine.com
Head of Digital Marketing
Academy Of Mine (AOM) is a growing ELearning Platform/LMS provider for B2B and looking to supercharge our Digital Marketing. We are in business since 2014 but the last 3 years have been when we have found Product Market Fit and are looking for growth. We are bootstrapped and profitable at the moment and we may raise Series A funding in the future if needed.
We are looking for a talented VP of Marketing to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blog posts, content creation and lead generation in a B2B setting. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Increase volume of Inbound Leads (MQL, SQL) and Demand Generation
- Increase Quality of existing Inbound lead and Demand Generation
- Improve AOM’s Brand Awareness in the industry
Who you are
- Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with at least 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing. Ideally, you are someone who owns Lead Generation and Demand
- Generation primarily for a SAAS company.
- You are already in a role where you own some part of Lead/Demand Generation with specific targets and looking to move up to a VP role at a growing B2B SAAS Company.
- You are excited to work with a small company/team (about 20) where you are the first full time Marketing Hire and help build a bigger team.You are proactive than reactive. You like to own things and get them to completion with help from your team members as needed.
- You are a US Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident/Green Card holder in the US.
- You are willing to come to our Cherry Hill, NJ (Greater Philadelphia) office to collaborate if needed even though you can work from anywhere in the USA. You can work primarily in the Eastern Time Zone.
- You can develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. The content can be blog posts, short content, social media posts , FAQs, tips, short marketing videos etc.
- You love writing and know how to create copy that effectively communicates our value prop. to potential and existing customers.
- You have experience or setting up content calendars, doing keyword research, competitor analysis and optimizing the content for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- You know how to setup and look at Analytics including Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Google Data studio and others. You have experience with tools such as ahrefs.com, moz.com etc.
- You have experience setting up Paid Ads/PPC including Google, Linkedin, Facebook and can show how to measure the ads and their ROI.
- You can help create more brand awareness by doing webinars, case studies etc.
- You have experience with CRM systems such as HubSpot.
- Any experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress is a huge plus.
Contact: Dan Green <email@example.com>