Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: DL-vph
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, an early stage start-up, is a niche SaaS provider of cloud business and workflow solutions.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP/Head of Marketing will help define company’s voice and and drive demand generation, branding, sales enablement, product launches, messaging and competitive intelligence. You will be the expert on our buyers and their buying criteria enabling you to develop strategy and mange the marketing programs that drive demand for our products.
- Oversee the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up.
- Drive positioning, messaging and the the creation of content to support outbound marketing activities and lead generation
- Create and manage event and conference plans, schedule and budget
- Develop programs to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies and ROI.
- Own all webinar strategy and execution.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns.
- 8-10+ years innovative marketing experience within high-growth technology companies. Start-up experience required.
- Must be a metrics-oriented demand generation expert.
- Experience marketing SaaS products/services to all sizes of enterprises.
- Hi energy start-up DNA /drive a must!
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: DL-vph