Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: PR-hdm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a SaaS provider of data analytics solutions. This opportunity is really a tech marketer’s dream job — an early stage company that is already experiencing strong revenue; it’s an exciting start-up that has a great story to tell about its unique products and impressive investors.
- As first marketing hire, create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
- Devise and implement every part of a content strategy and tactics — content creation, landing pages, promotion
- Develop and implement high impact, multi-channel marketing strategy to generate demand, qualified leads and sales pipeline. Own the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up. Assume responsibility for a specific lead commit/quota.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Work closely with Sales, Product Development, Engineering to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products.
- Recruit, coach and lead team.
- Manage social media marketing.
- 5-10+ years experience in B2B software marketing, SaaS experience preferred. Start-up experience desired.
- Must be a metrics-oriented data-driven marketer. You measure your activities and you iterate based on data.
- Demonstrated analytical ability specifically related to program measurement and ROI.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Hands on experience with tools like Marketo, Hubspot HTML / CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, and similar a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: PR-hdm