Location: San Mateo, CA
Job code: ER-mhv
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is a cloud-based provider of niche ERP software solutions to SMBs and larger enterprises.
The VP/Head of Marketing will drive branding, sales enablement, product launches, demand gen, messaging and competitive intelligence. You will be the expert on our buyers and their buying criteria.
- Drive positioning, messaging and the the creation of content to support outbound marketing activities and lead generation.
- Assist in the training of sales team.
- Develop programs to reach new customers through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies and ROI.
- Identify and execute on solutions marketing initiatives with alliance ecosystem and channel partners
- Own the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up. Assume responsibility for a specific lead commit/quota.
- Own social media marketing campaigns.
- Recruit and build team.
- 7-12+ years marketing and demand generation experience in B2B tech
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high growth, dynamic market environment
- Start-up experience required required.
- Experience of initiating, executing and lifecycle managing differentiated positioning and messaging initiatives
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> — please cite job code: ER-mhv