Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: MU-vdg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a is a privately held provider of computer and network security solutions.
- Plan and execute marketing programs to generate the highest number of qualified leads and conversion to pipeline
- Track and report key metrics that measure program success to drive continual process improvement, and communicate it to cross-functional teams and executives
- Strengthen sales-marketing alignment
- Work together with Product Marketing and Communications teams to ensure that marketing campaigns are coordinated
- Own budget, annual strategy, and quarterly execution plans for demand generation function
- Recruit, lead, and develop the global demand generation team
- Previous leadership demand generation leadership experience in B2B tech.
- Success building and scaling global demand generation teams
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including focus on metrics tracking and results
- Enterprise software background with experience selling into vertical markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfort in working with senior leaders and executives
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: MU-vdg