Location: East Coast
Job code: APC-vps
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client, a successful, privately held company, is a leading provider of product and services to retailers and merchants. This company is already profitable with annual sales of close to $100M.
about the role
The VP/ SVP, Global Marketing will own all marketing and product strategy functions. This person will report directly to the CEO.
- Work closely with the entire executive team to refine the overall go to market strategy.
- Responsible for all Product Strategy; develop the overall product roadmap.
- Define and own the delivery of the market requirements documents and product requirements documents
- Develop product positioning, market offering, and pricing.
- Ensure competitiveness of offerings by developing and driving systematic competitive analysis and response programs.
- Develop, manage and implement strategic corporate marketing initiatives including brand awareness, collateral development, PR, corporate communication, website, social media and events.
- Collaborate with sales, product, business development, customer service, and analytics teams to develop marketing plans that support collective goals
- The VP/SVP of Marketing must be a strong leader with the ability to drive marketing activities on a company-wide basis, capable of establishing tactical plans and be accountable for results.
- 10-15+ years global marketing experience spanning both outbound marketing and product management /product strategy.
- Demonstrated track record of launching and scaling multiple product lines in a growing, fast paced environment. Must understand how to expand a suite of product offerings and/or re-positioning current products to better address current user demands.
- Proven ability to define a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences
- Must be a collaborative team player who enjoys working closely with other departments to create tightly integrated strategies; has successfully united key colleagues and cross-functional partners by gaining trust through demonstrating business expertise
- Proven leader with past success leading and developing successful with strong processes and methodologies.
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: APC-vps