Location: Berkeley, CA
VP of Marketing and Demand Generation
about our client company: Mapistry
Mapistry is Gusto for environmental compliance. Their comprehensive products and services give customers visibility into their compliance status, and guide them through each regulatory requirement our unique combination of technology, training and tech-enabled services. Mapistry is currently well known in the California stormwater market and is just beginning to also become a brand as a leader in SPCC (spill prevention control and countermeasure), HMBPs (hazardous materials business plans) and industrial wastewater.
Mapristry CEO Allie Janock profile in the GreenBiz 2017 30 Under 30: https://www.greenbiz.com/article/2017-greenbiz-30-under-30
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for all marketing channels including but not limited to email, SEO, webinars, blog, and events.
- As first marketing hire you will create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
- Work with environmental team to drive the development of highly technical content; manage and repurpose accordingly.
- Establish KPIs and implement a metrics driven marketing engine
- Create, from the ground up, a highly effective demand generation engine. Develop and execute integrated campaigns that achieve pipeline, lead and database growth goals.
- Design effective campaign strategy, align all stakeholders, document campaign plans, and oversee their execution across all program tactics.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Work closely with Sales to develop high impact marketing collateral.
- Enterprise software (preferably SaaS) marketing experience of products requiring multi-touch collaborative sales process preferred.
- 5-8+ years experience of proven, hands-on, demand generation experience. Start-up experience desired.
- Must be a metrics-oriented data-driven marketer. You measure your activities and you iterate based on data.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools.
- Experience selling/marketing to industrial/ manufacturing industries is ideal.
- Assuming the candidate doesn’t come from an environmental engineering background s/he must be comfortable adapting and immersing into new a new, highly technical domain and getting up to speed efficiently.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: EV-vpdg