Location: Mountain View, CA
Job code: TJT-vpd
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a start-up, is a SaaS provider of niche CRM and customer service solutions.
- The Vice President of Marketing will create and drive all marketing initiatives and strategy including but not limited to brand, digital marketing/demand generation and corporate communications.
- Hire, direct and lead marketing team.
- Drive positioning, create content and assist with training sales team.
- Partner with VP of Sales to execute and align on key field marketing activities.
- Oversee PR, website, event marketing and online marketing.
- Demand Generation: Develop and maintain a tracking system for lead generation to customer acquisition and growth. Measure and analyze the effectiveness of all marketing programs. and expenditures and make quarterly recommendation to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for defining and executing social media marketing strategy. Responsible for SEO and PPC programs.
- 10+ years experience marketing in enterprise software; strong SaaS experience required.
- Start-up experience required.
- Must be able and willing to function in both strategic and tactical roles. You will be building/hiring team, but initially must be able to drive marketing as individual contributor using outside contractors, agencies and resources.
- Proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- Expertise with, Google Analytics or similar, multivariate and AB testing.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Experience creating and implementing effective customer marketing programs a plus.
BA/BS; MBA preferred
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: TJT-vpd