Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Job code: MV-vpm
about our client company: CloudCherry — http://www.getcloudcherry.com
CloudCherry helps leaders map and capture omni-channel feedback across the customer’s journey, empowers every single person within the organization with data-driven insights and real-time actionability, and integrates with leading systems of records to make CX a key driver of growth and profitability.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Marketing is responsible for translating business goals and market insights into effective, efficient and integrated marketing growth and demand generations programs.
- Drive positioning, messaging and the creation of content to support all marketing activities; assist in the training of sales team.
- Own the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up. Assume responsibility for a specific lead commit/quota.
- Responsible for defining and executing social media marketing strategy. Responsible for SEO and PPC programs.
- Develop clear and measurable KPIs and goals, report progress regularly, communicate final results, and re-incorporate results to improve the next cycle.
- Devise and execute market segmentation and targeting programs; staying abreast of competitive issues
- Analyze and innovate on initiatives to increase customer base and engage current partners
- Direct design and maintenance of website and related content and features.
- Recruit and build team.
- SaaS to enterprise marketing experience required.
- Start-up experience required: should have seen the journey from single-digit million ARR to a significant level.
- Must have an entrepreneurial-minded approach and a founder mentality.
- Must be a hands-on, independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, initiative and an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work
- Must be a culture match to CloudCherry’s values: https://www.getcloudcherry.com/assets/CLOUDCHERRY_CULTURE_MANUAL.pdf
- Must have ability to work from a home office and manage geographically dispersed teams.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: MV-vpm