Location: Berkeley, CA
Job code: EV-vpdg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is an innovative provider of environmental compliance solutions.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for all marketing channels including but not limited to email, SEO, webinars, blog, and events.
- As first marketing hire you will create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
- Work with environmental team to drive the development of highly technical content; manage and repurpose accordingly.
- Establish KPIs and implement a metrics driven marketing engine
- Create, from the ground up, a highly effective demand generation engine. Develop and execute integrated campaigns that achieve pipeline, lead and database growth goals.
- Design effective campaign strategy, align all stakeholders, document campaign plans, and oversee their execution across all program tactics.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Work closely with Sales to develop high impact marketing collateral.
- Enterprise software (preferably SaaS) marketing experience of products requiring multi-touch collaborative sales process preferred.
- 5-8+ years experience of proven, hands-on, demand generation experience. Start-up experience desired.
- Must be a metrics-oriented data-driven marketer. You measure your activities and you iterate based on data.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools.
- Experience selling/marketing to industrial/ manufacturing industries is ideal.
- Assuming the candidate doesn’t come from an environmental engineering background s/he must be comfortable adapting and immersing into new a new, highly technical domain and getting up to speed efficiently.
Send email Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: EV-vpdg