Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: FS-vpdg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better.
- Responsible for all demand generation/ growth, messaging/positioning, branding, advertising, PR/communications, SEO/SEM, digital marketing activities.
- Track and report key metrics that measure program success to drive continual process improvement, and communicate it to cross-functional teams and executives
- Own budget, annual strategy, and quarterly execution plans for demand generation function
- Develop and measure KPIs aligned with business objectives by leveraging data analytics and market indicators
- Devise and execute market segmentation and targeting programs; staying abreast of competitive issues
- Analyze and innovate on initiatives to increase customer base and engage current partners
- Scale and lead a top performing, agile marketing organization.
- Successful track record building and leading marketing/demand gen and growth teams at enterprise software (ideally SaaS) companies that target SME and mid-market sectors.
- Experience in building successful user growth programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, initiative and an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green <email@example.com> — please cite job code: FS-vpdg