Location: Oakland, CA
Job code: MA-vpm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is a green provider of innovative technical solutions to agriculture industry. Its software and other solutions help growers improve ROI by cost-effectively increasing yield through state-of-the-art, niche information technology.
- Develop annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve system and goals.
- Responsible for all messaging/positioning, branding, advertising, PR/communications, SEO/SEM, demand generation, digital marketing activities.
- Help create and curate various content and vehicles including whitepapers, videos, case studies, customer success stories.
- Manage, curate and contribute to the company blog. Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Work closely with the Business Development, enabling them to meet objectives by providing them with highly effective collateral materials.
- Oversee and provide direction to market and competitor analysis.
- Provide input and support to the company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Develop and measure KPIs aligned with business objectives by leveraging data analytics and market indicators
- Hire and lead marketing team.
- 6-10+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Ability to understand technical features and translate into business language to create compelling multi-media messages
- Strong team leadership and development skills
- Passion for building and delivering great, high quality content (all forms: web, social media, live events, sales collateral, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Startup experience preferred.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: MA-vpm