Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: JJD-vpi
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a fast growing SaaS start-up in the booming HR Tech market space.
- Drive all marketing campaigns to create traffic using content offers and increase the lead funnel.
- Create multi-touch, segmented nurture email campaigns that convert leads to customers. Understand how to evaluate the performance of these campaigns and how to optimize for increased lead conversion.
- Optimize landing pages using A/B testing, form testing, and content/design tests.
- Collaborate with a sales in order to create and leverage content to increase SQLs and close sales.
- Manage distribution, cross-promotion and premium content ecosystem – calls to action on blog posts, repurposing content.
- Build a monthly content calendar, and support content ideation & creation.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to identify interesting insights and content
- Measure the effectiveness of programs and content on a regular cadence, and deliver reports and recommendations to teams and management for review
- Measure the ROI of marketing dollars spent on demand programs and make recommendations for improvement
- 5-10+ years inbound marketing, demand generation, corporate marketing experience at B2B software (preferably SaaS) company; HR tech experience strongly preferred.
- Experience scaling a rapidly growing early stage start up strongly desired.
- Proven track record in using an inbound/automated marketing platform and driving leads and traffic with content
- Results-driven and thrives off showing growth, diving into analytics to suggest improvements
- Understanding of SEO and keyword-driven, strategic content production to increase organic traffic to site is a must
- Demonstrated ability in managing content production, blogging and hands-on content/website publishing, optimization and management
- Ability to measure the impact and effectiveness of programs across various channels and recommend changes that result in higher engagement and/or higher conversion
- Experience with web analytics, social media analytics
- Prior experience in integrating demand creation strategy with effective social media campaigns
- Strong team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: JJD-vpi