Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: DG-vps
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a start-up, is a provider of security solutions for the cloud.
- Reporting directly to the CEO the VP/ Head of Marketing is responsible for translating business goals and market insights into effective, efficient and integrated marketing growth and demand generations programs, focusing on lead generation to feed qualified, interested leads to sales team.
- Lead demand generation and all online and offline marketing activities for the company’s products and services in support of the marketing plan and ongoing sales related activities
- Responsible for defining and executing social media marketing strategy. Responsible for SEO and PPC programs.
- Own webinar strategy and execution
- Devise and execute market segmentation and targeting programs; staying abreast of competitive issues
- Analyze and innovate on initiatives to increase customer base and engage current partners
- Work with content marketing team to create and test different email campaigns to prospects and drive conversion from lead to close
- Develop and manage a go-to-market plan that includes email campaigns, webinar series, events, PR, and more
- Direct design and maintenance of website and related content and features.
- 7-10 years B2B enterprise software marketing experience. Security experience preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Experience with web analytics, SFDC and marketing automation tools
- Strong demand generation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience managing marketing and communications teams
- Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, initiative and an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> — please cite job code: DG-vps