Location: Redwood City, CA
Job code: JNM-vpmp
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a mid-staged start-up, is a cloud-based SaaS provider of human capital management and workforce planning and analytics solutions.
- Manage, create and drive all marketing initiatives and strategy including but not limited to brand, digital marketing, field/event marketing, product marketing and communication efforts.
- Lead, direct and continue to hire marketing team
- Product marketing: Drive positioning, create content and assist with training sales team.
- Partner with VP of Sales to execute and align on key field marketing activities.
- Corporate Communications: Manage internal and outside resources to oversee PR, website, event marketing and online marketing
- Demand Generation: Develop and maintain a tracking system for lead generation to customer acquisition and growth. Measure and analyze the effectiveness of all marketing programs and expenditures and make quarterly recommendation to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for defining and executing social media marketing strategy. Responsible for SEO and PPC programs.
- 12+ years experience marketing for an enterprise software company
- Strong SaaS experience required.
- Significant experience in product marketing.
- Leadership: Executive and marketing leadership:people development, customer development, organizational excellence,exceptional marketing management and executive leadership skills.
- Expertise with, Google Analytics or similar, multivariate and AB testing.
- Start-up experience required.
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: JNM-vpmp