Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: JF-sfs
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a provider of SaaS solutions to IT leaders in the enterprise.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Vice President of Marketing is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the company objectives of sales, growth, profitability, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position.
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
- Develop and implement high impact marketing strategy to generate demand, qualified leads and sales pipeline. Initiate regular review with CEO, VP sales to analyze MQLs and SQLs to make sure activities are driving leads with the most pipeline opportunity.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Define, build and implement customer programs to drive renewals, up-sells and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Sales, Product Development, Engineering to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products.
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies.
- Recruit, coach and lead team.
- 8-12+ years experience in B2B software marketing; SaaS experience required.
- Must possess a strong sense of solution marketing, specifically expertise in messaging and positioning to convince highly technical executives (e.g., VP Engineering, CTO)
- Experience marketing SaaS products with relatively large ACVs desired.
- Must be a metrics-oriented demand generation expert.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: JF-sfs