Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job code: CNS-vpm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of information technology consulting and business process enhancement services.
- Develop and implement a unified corporate marketing strategy across all marketing channels.
- Coordinate efforts with major partners to push for and plan out co-marketing strategies.
- Manage and lead local and remote team of marketing professionals for the development of all levels of branding, marketing communication programs and promotional materials.
- Manage cross-functional relationships with all agencies and business partners.
- Leverage metrics to define and track performance against ROI goals mapped to targets, and adjusts as new data comes in
- 12+ years experience, ideally in marketing IT Services including proven success in creating and implementing marketing strategies and plans that can meet the needs of the target audience and deliver the requisite business objectives
- Successful track record of developing and deploying marketing communications (digital marketing, PR, creative/promotions, etc.) to support the consideration of a brand in the purchase and customer loyalty process.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to establish effective working relationships across multiple levels and multiple functions
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills, deeply creative and analytical. Must be metric driven and oriented.
- Extensive experience working with partners to expand revenues and drive adoption via marketing efforts.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green email@example.com — please cite job code: CNS-vpm