Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: MM-vp
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a start-up, is a SaaS provider of sales and marketing enablement and productivity solutions.
- The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for translating business goals and market insights into effective, efficient and integrated marketing and communications strategy and programs that deliver measurable impact on revenue.
- Work with CEO, Product Management and Sales to refine the market opportunity sweet spot, positioning and messaging for current and future customer initiatives.
- Lead demand generation and all online and offline marketing activities for the company’s products and services in support of the marketing plan and ongoing sales related activities
- Conduct market and customer research for market and product requirements.
- Direct the creation of content to support outbound marketing activities: Working closely with sales, drive the creation of sales tools to support all stages of the sales process; help communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and provide support to the sales organization to help drive business and close deals
- Devise and execute market segmentation and targeting programs; staying abreast of competitive issues
- Focus on company brand awareness through the web, publications, ads, responses to inquiries from the media, press releases, analyst relations, speaking engagements, notable events and marketing opportunities
- 10+ years B2B enterprise software marketing with specific significant experience with on-demand/SaaS products and services.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience. Must be a strong manager who can build and maintain a great team!
- PR/AR experience a plus
- Experience marketing to marketers and marketing to sales executives preferred.
- Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, initiative and an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: MM-vp