Location: San Mateo, CA
Job code: DVD-vpm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of web and digital marketing analytics.
The Vice President of Corporate Marketing is responsible for translating business goals and market insights into effective, efficient and integrated marketing and communications strategy and programs that deliver measurable impact on revenue. This role will oversee the creative process and execution for all marketing communications and branding activities to ensure product strategies and company objectives are met. The current head count of the department is five, and VP Corporate Marketing will mentor and grow that group.
- Lead demand generation and all online and offline marketing activities for the company’s products and services in support of the marketing plan and ongoing sales related activities
- Create innovative, compelling, profitable marketing vehicles that contribute to building our differentiation in the marketplace, delivering a web experience that engages and cultivates dialogue with prospects.
- Identify high impact marketing and partner co-marketing opportunities and managing the creative and messaging of campaigns
- Devise and execute market segmentation and targeting programs; staying abreast of competitive issues
- Focus on company brand awareness through the web, publications, ads, responses to inquiries from the media, press releases, analyst relations, speaking engagements, notable events and marketing opportunities
- Direct design and maintenance of website and related content and features.
- Work with the Product Marketing to facilitate all downstream marketing activities such as web marketing, direct marketing, competitive intelligence, media and press, analyst relations, tradeshow presence and advertising
- 10+ years B2B enterprise software marketing and communications experience
- Experience with social media marketing programs
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Strong experience with web analytics, salesforce.com and marketing automation tools
- PR/AR experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience managing marketing and communications teams
- Must interact with product marketing teams to create and communicate messaging to the market
- Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results orientation, initiative and an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: DVD-vpm