Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job code: JL-vp
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a rapidly growing start-up, is a is a cloud-based provider of enterprise CRM, sales automation and analytics solutions.
The Vice President, Marketing is responsible for developing and executing marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the Company objectives of sales, growth, profitability, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position.
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Set strategy for customer marketing and communications campaigns.
- Define, build and implement customer programs to drive renewals, up-sells and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Sales, Product Development, Engineering to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products.
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies.
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness.
- Identify, interpret, and capitalize on marketing trends.
- Recruit, coach and mentor team.
- 8+ years experience, some start up experience preferred.
- Must be a metrics-oriented demand generation expert.
- Experience marketing an enterprise software product (preferably SaaS) to sales organizations a plus.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Demonstrated success creating and implementing effective customer marketing programs.
- Partner marketing experience: integration partners, channel partners, affiliates, paid channels: SEM, display.
- Marketing and customer service orientation.
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: JL-vp