Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job code: DZL-vpdc
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a late-stage, pre-IPO provider of B2B software products and services. This company has approximately 800 employees and is rapidly growing.
Reporting to the CMO, the Vice President of the Marketing Demand Center will lead team running demand generation programs and have individual responsibility for digital marketing programs. S/he will manage a team of senior campaign managers responsible for developing integrated, digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for leading the Demand Generation function globally and managing a small team of online marketers and demand generation professionals.
- Responsible for driving ecommerce strategy and tactics including conversion optimization; digital download and subscription sales; store management
- Create and drive strategy all the while being hands-on in driving the digital marketing programs, including SEM, display advertising, webinars and major industry events.
- Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting.
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to identify areas of improvement.
- Measure and improve ROI by campaign to drive investment decisions.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to measure, track and analyze marketing programs and performance.
- Develop data mining strategies to enable demand generation, upsell and cross-sell
- Work with internal/external resources to manage PPC and social media lead-gen
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and ecommerce
- 10+ years of B2B software demand generation experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation such as email, website, PPC, SEO, Social, direct mail, telemarketing.
- Proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- Proven leadership and team-building skills.
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and display advertising, with a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills — must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: DZL-vpdc