Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: ND-vpm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a stage start-up, is a B2B provider of SaaS products marketed primarily to web developers.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, manage, create and drive all marketing initiatives and strategy.
- Promote and developing our brand in the developer community.
- Hire and lead direct marketing team.
- Lead product marketing; drive positioning, create content and assist with training sales team.
- Lead all demand generation activities; employ marketing automation tools to execute, track, and continuaously improve upon campaigns. Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing programs and expenditures and make recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Continue to hire world class marketing team
- Connect with potential and existing customers in order to gain insight on how to improve product offerings; develop new partners and innovative channels.
- Responsible for defining and executing social media marketing strategy. Responsible for SEO and PPC programs.
- Partner with VP of Sales to execute and align on key field marketing activities.
- 10+ years experience marketing in enterprise software; SaaS experience required
- Start-up experience required.
- Must be strong leader.
- Product marketing experience preferred
- Experience with developer-focused marketing
- Strong understanding of web analytics and tracking methodologies.
- Expertise with, Google Analytics or similar, multivariate and AB testing.
- up to 20% travel
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: ND-vpm