Location: San Jose
Job code: DST-vpm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a B2C provider of software and hardware.
- Reporting directly to the EVP, Marketing develop and implement a unified corporate marketing strategy across all marketing channels, web, print collateral, advertising, etc.: direct, retail and cable/satellite partners, channels, through marketing communications programs and campaigns.
- Coordinate efforts with major partners to push for and plan out co-marketing strategies, giveaways, promotions, etc.
- Manage and lead internal team of marketing professionals for the development of all levels of branding, marketing communication programs and promotional materials.
- Manage cross-functional relationships with all agencies, retail and business partners.
- Leverage metrics to define and track performance against ROI goals mapped to targets, and adjusts as new data comes in
- Drive thought leadership and transformation of the retail experience for our retail aisle and online presence
- 12+ years in consumer marketing and budget management including proven success in creating and implementing marketing strategies and plans that can meet the needs of the target audience and deliver the requisite business objectives
- Significant experience in experience in consumer brand advertising — agency, in-house or combination of the two. Consumer electronics experience ideal.
- Successful track record of developing and deploying marketing communications (advertising, public relations campaigns, creative/promotions, etc.) to support the consideration of a brand in the purchase and customer loyalty process.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to establish effective working relationships across multiple levels and multiple functions
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills, deeply creative and analytical. Must be metric driven and oriented.
- Extensive experience working with partners to expand revenues and drive adoption via marketing efforts; must be able to provide specific, relevant examples.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: DST-vpm