Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: RTS-vpc
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a highly successful, mid-sized cloud-based provider of software business applications to enterprise and SMB customers.
- Drive awareness/brand, overall outbound and inbound demand generation, and sales funnel development activities.
- Set the marketing message, driving high impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs across our target personas and vertical industries.
- Direct channel, customer, and field marketing strategies and programs, as well as annual partner and user conference.
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation strategy, including plans for vertical industries and multiple market segments and channels.
- Lead a team with deep experience in all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, email, events, field marketing, webinars, user conferences, and customer marketing.
- Build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs and optimization of Lead to Opportunity to Deal funnel.
- Partner with Sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs.
- Drive continuous evolution of the digital marketing programs (including website) from design, messaging, and content strategy to support corporate goals.
Partner with product marketing and corporate communications to drive content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials (whitepapers, research reports, best practices guides, etc.) and oversee all promotional planning and coordination in support of these programs.
- Partner with the Channel organization to ensure optimal distribution of market development funds, channel enablement programs and field marketing activities.
- Oversee Marketing Operations on key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, process definition, and marketing systems and data.
- Develop & manage marketing budgets and forecasts.
- 12+ years of marketing experience B2B software marketing to both SMB and large enterprises.
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate, and lead team to achieve results.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track, and report on marketing qualified leads, opportunities, and ROI.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
- Possess a strong attention to detail, operate effortlessly in a highly dynamic environment and leverage business acumen to make sound decisions.
- Exceptional writing, communication, time management, and project management skills.
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: RTS-vpc