Location: Pleasanton, CA (or remote)
Our client company: Valorx— valorx.com
Head of Marketing
Valorx is an early-stage, rapidly changing company built on the Salesforce platform. We are a small but passionate team set out to build the fastest way users interact with Salesforce data.
We are looking for a high-energy marketer to create innovative marketing programs to expand Valorx’ s brand and execute programs that build awareness, engagement, and excitement for Valorx. This position’s responsibilities will span across product marketing, creative marketing, and demand generation. If you are looking for a role that requires wearing several hats but has immense impact this is the role for you. We are looking for a go-getter, proactive person who wants to accelerate their marketing career trajectory by creating the foundation for what marketing will look like at Valorx.
- As the company’s first marketing hire, create, build, and launch innovative marketing programs to drive significant impact.
- Develop and own website and content strategy.
- Create various types of collateral, including data sheets, customer stories, articles and more.
- Build and maintain a roadmap of program creation that clearly prioritizes based on impact. Establish and identify timelines, priorities, and deliverables.
- Host and plan webinars
- Work with Sales leadership to build marketing engine for lead generation, nurture campaigns, and outreach strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Equivalent Experience
- 3-7+ years relevant Marketing and GTM experience with progressive levels of responsibility.
- Experience with creative and viral marketing campaigns. Track record of success.
- Ability to work strategically and execute flawlessly.
- Strong relationship and communication skills.
- High energy, confident and capable self-starter; can operate with limited supervision.
- Team player: ability to work well with a diverse set of people.
Contact: Dan Green <email@example.com>