Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: RT-spm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a successful, mid-sized, private maker of enterprise software.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to develop a competitive strategy for product offerings
- Help drive the strategy and planning efforts to drive awareness and to accelerate customer demand
- Product messaging responsibilities include creating product collateral, website content, data sheets, case studies, white papers and presentations
- Go-to-market planning and execution responsibilities include developing channel and direct sales tools, support training and enablement; pricing; and marketing campaign and event support.
- Partner with senior leadership and functional departments, including product management, channel sales, direct sales, professional services and corporate marketing with effective positioning, messaging, education and competitive differentiation.
- Partner with product management and corporate marketing to plan and execute product launches
- 7+ years of related product or solutions marketing experience
- Expertise and a proven track record successfully marketing accounting/financial business applications is a highly desired; Cloud computing experience is highly desirable
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales people, industry analysts and trade press
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: RT-spm