Location: Redwood City, CA
Job code: DNE-spm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a mid-staged start-up, is a cloud-based SaaS provider of human capital management and workforce planning and analytics solutions.
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability, and feasibility of product features
- Own product’s user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Build product prototypes and mock-ups
- Communicate market trends and customer needs to engineering team
- Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases
- Work closely with customers and partners
- 5-10 years experience demonstrated success with enterprise software, SaaS/on-demand solutions providers
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle (including product strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, Engineering, QA and launch)
- Knowledge of agile product development tools and processes
- 15-20% travel
- Ability to develop and analyze use cases, workflows, and integration opportunities.
- Able to analyze and present compelling business cases and market requirements
- Ability to maintain own workflow and meet internal and external deadlines.
- Passion for great user experience and design
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: DNE-spm