Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: SMB-ddg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a highly successful, pre-IPO, cloud-based provider of software business applications to enterprise and SMB customers.
- The Director, Demand Generation is responsible for planning, developing and executing highly effective lead generation programs that drive sales effectiveness and pipeline growth.
- Define the strategy and implement a measurable, repeatable, automated process for lead nurturing and qualification.
- Determine the most appropriate mix of direct marketing programs including, but not limited to, email marketing, direct mail, telemarketing, webinars, field events and online syndication targeting existing and new prospects in key segments and verticals to raise levels of customer acquisition and retention
- Drive and optimize SEM programs: keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis.
- Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting.
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to identify areas of improvement.
- Implement lead nurturing programs throughout the customer lifecycle
- Understand the different target audiences and best reach methods to maximize effectiveness
- Create, manage and track marketing campaigns within the global marketing automation system
- Continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns out of the marketing automation and Salesforce.com systems to maximize ROI
- Deliver regular activity, ROI and performance reports, manage the tracking infrastructure for each program and summarize results with recommendations
- Work with sales, corporate marketing and product marketing teams to create programs that generate and nurture leads through the marketing and sales pipeline
- Investigate and implement new technologies, services and/or vendor solutions that enhance the capabilities of the marketing organization
- Manage Salesforce.com and marketing automation system.
- 8-12+ years experience in tech BtoB marketing and demand generation and online marketing.
- Proven track-record of developing and executing successful demand generation programs (using Marketo, Eloqua, or other) with high-ROI
- Experience creating demand generation campaigns to SMB markets.
- Experience analyzing sales pipeline and forecasting lead goals
- Excellent managerial and team building skills a must.
- Strong sense of measuring business results including lead flow, conversion rates, cost/lead, etc
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: SMB-ddg