Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: AW-smv
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a pre-IPO, rapidly growing provider of B2B e-commerce solutions.
- Drive the development and execution of marketing communications programs to further sales objectives and increase mindshare and awareness. Work closely with individuals from PR, demand generation, product management, product marketing, and sales.
- Translate marketing strategies into an actionable integrated communications and manage all aspects of implementation, including copy writing, collateral content, web presence, advertising, and customer and channel partner marketing.
- Partner with web/online marketing manager to deliver programs to support SEO/SEM and social media objectives
- Author, edit and proofread marketing materials and web site content.
- Develop creative briefs and work with creative agencies and in-house resources to manage process through execution.
- Manage MarCom plan deliverables to budget.
- Provide timely reporting of performance metrics, analysis of results, and benchmark against established goals.
- Develop tradeshow strategies and execute from concept to completion.
- 8-12+ years of relevant experience as a marketing communications professional at a software company
- Must have extremely strong writing and editing skills
- SMB experience a plus
- Demonstrated delivery of world class materials: collateral, presentations, advertising, etc.
- High level of creativity and initiative
- Comfort in a rapidly changing environment with competing and shifting priorities
- MS Office Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: AW-smv