Location: San Mateo, CA
Job code: SA-dgen
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a fast-growing, cloud-based provider of marketing and CRM related enterprise software.
- Plan and execute programs from start to finish: plans, timelines, budgets, vendor identification & selection, and creative deliverables such as copy and advertising
- Develop clear and measurable goals, report progress regularly, and communicate final results. Make recommendations for future programs based on the outcome of previous campaigns
- Provide marketing vision, business strategy and decision making leadership to demand gen team
- Oversee the creation and continuous refinement of marketing channels
- Work with internal/external resources to manage PPC and social media lead-gen
- Design, test and execute progressive nurturing campaigns with Marketo marketing automation
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity to ensure predictable pipeline building
- Establish and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI
- 7+ years of B2B demand generation experience, preferably with a SaaS company
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, including, but not limited to email, website, PPC, paid social, webinars, events, content syndication, display.
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools like Marketo and Eloqua.
- Start-up experience desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including writing marketing copy for email, landing pages, websites and ads
- Strong knowledge and ability to apply fundamental concepts of landing page optimization for increased conversions
- Must be metrics oriented marketer.
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: SA-dgen