Location: Redwood Shores, CA
Job code: ES-dgev
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a mid-staged start-up, is niche provider of big data analytics and business intelligence software solutions.
- Create, execute and measure digital marketing plan to build relationships with customers and market communities
- Define, execute and measure demand generation programs, including webinars, events, email, website, social media and more
- Set and manage program objectives, budget and metrics to meet revenue goals
- Manage marketing systems, including Salesforce.com and marketing automation tool like Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Execute lead scoring and nurturing programs
- Manage trade shows, webinars, and other lead generation strategies
- Manage corporate web presence, including the corporate website, social media outlets.
- Work closely with sales on lead generation and marketing campaigns
- 5-10 or more years of demand generation, web and event marketing experience.
- Track record of managing webinars, email, online programs, sponsorships, events and direct marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Strong analytical skills with a proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools
- Proven experience managing trade shows, webinars, virtual events.
BA/BS. MBA a plus.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: ES-dgev