Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: KE-sevt
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of SaaS CRM and customer service solutions.
- Lead event marketing strategy and execution.
- Develop a unified event and field marketing strategy
- Translate the events strategy into a marketing events plan that encompasses awareness, education, and evangelism across Talkdesk’s prospect and customer base
- Execute on the plan by coordinating all aspects of the event or activity – from venue to agenda and driving participation
- Establish and proactively manage the events budget to test and learn what works; evaluate results against goals and generate learnings for improvement
- Identify new opportunities to sponsor events that are aligned with our brand values and customer audience
- Plan and lead the execution of Customer Conference in 2016
- 5+ years experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships.
- Excellent negotiator, with a nose for great customer support.
- Amazing communicator with high attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of other service-oriented roles, including space management, audio/visual, decor and entertainment, signage, housing, and speaker management.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: KE-sevt