Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: TM-dpmk
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client is a leading provider of cloud business intelligence and analytics solutions.
- Establish, hire and lead the product marketing team
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies and tactics
- Partner with product managers to establish and drive product road maps
- Partner with Corporate Marketing to develop and execute integrated marketing plans to drive sales, create product and industry messaging for outbound communications and campaigns, and develop sales tools.
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute timely product launches and initiatives
- Develop compelling and targeted key messages and value propositions
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing and Sales to develop and execute programs to drive sales
- Develop content for marketing materials and sales tools, including presentations, whitepapers, product brochures and briefs
- Work with Corporate Marketing and PR to develop messaging and materials for press and analysts
- 10+ years of product marketing experience enterprise software / SaaS solutions.
- 4+ years experience in BI / data analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills
- Experience in market analysis and specification of customer requirements, go-to-market planning, market positioning and messaging.
- Experience of initiating, executing and lifecycle managing differentiated positioning and messaging initiatives
BA/BS required. MBA preferred.
Email resume to Dan Green: firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: TM-dpmk