Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: EJA-dg
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a rapidly growing provider of cloud-based security solutions for enterprises.
- Plan and execute all marketing-driven lead-generation campaigns
- Create and drive repeatable lead nurturing/drip programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline, as well as drive user activity among those who have come in through the Company’s web sites
- Coordinate virtual teams across marketing and sales for campaign execution, including content marketing, product marketing, PR, social marketing, inbound marketing, and inside sales
- Own the business conceptualization of demand creation, lead nurturing, and scoring program strategy
- Own all lead management processes and infrastructure and work across marketing to ensure a consistent approach
- Manage the marketing automation tools and processes
- Track and analyze campaign effectiveness
- Report on campaign metrics and pipeline contribution
- Develop best practice marketing program recommendations
- Own pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it pertains to marketing automation and campaign management
- 8+ years experience in marketing and and demand creation.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, tying lead generation activities to overall company go-to-market strategy.
- Highly self-motivated contributor with proven track record of results.
- Highly knowledgeable about marketing automation tools.
- Experience driving lead generation strategy based on company and marketing objectives.
- Experience partnering with sales on pipeline development.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: EJA-dg