Location: South San Francisco, CA
Job code: MK-sdcm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of cloud-based application lifecycle management and development tools.
- Define and build marketing campaigns that generate demand, nurture existing leads, and build awareness.
- Lead the development and effective execution of end-to-end corporate marketing programs that drive brand awareness, thought leadership and revenue growth.
- Create, collaborate and execute marketing plan, revenue-generation strategies, online marketing, sales enablement, PR, analyst relations, and social media
- Develop and manage relationships with PR agency, industry analysts, and other relevant media outlets e.g. trade shows and conferences.
- Deliver on all marketing programs (marketing materials, customer and market communications, marketing campaigns, press releases, corporate website, etc.)
- Drive customer advocacy process, including customer testimonials and videos
- Actively monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness of campaigns with metrics (i.e. traffic to the website, conversions, inbound leads and sales)
- 10+ years of corporate marketing experience.
- Deep experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo, Eloqua or similar.
- Established track record of managing corporate marketing and communications across demand generation, online marketing, sales enablement, PR, analyst relations, and social media
- Proven success in a fast-paced, competitive, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Ability to build market momentum: Proven track record in launching a new product/service or aggressively scaling an existing solution
- Proven success in implementing marketing programs that improved brand awareness, experience in re-branding and/or re-launching a company a strong plus
- Leadership/people management: Ability to grow and develop managers, quickly build relationships across the organization
- Excellent analytical, presentation, organizational and writing skills
- Experience marketing SaaS products a plus
- Strong analytical skills with a proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: MK-sdcm