Location: San Francisco and North Bay/Marin
Job code: TJ-dgnr
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is an established, successful provider of web optimization, web marketing and CRM related enterprise software solutions.
The (Sr.) Director, Demand Generation will be responsible for leading the Demand Generation function across the Americas and Canada and managing a team of 6-10 marketers. This individual will create and drive strategy all the while being hands-on in driving the digital marketing programs, including SEM, display advertising, webinars and major industry events.
- Develop the comprehensive strategy for integrated marketing programs and multi-touch campaigns
- Manage a team of experienced demand generation professionals responsible for portfolio of programs, including email marketing, lead nurturing, webinars, etc.
- Drive and optimize SEM programs: keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis
- Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to identify areas of improvement
- Measure and improve ROI by campaign to drive investment decisions; Measure, track and analyze marketing programs and performance
- Review and stay abreast of market trends through all available resources including trade publications, 3rd party market reports, direct customer contacts, participation in industry conferences/expos/trade shows, etc.
- Continuously generate and nurture leads
- 10+ years marketing experience; extensive experience in development and execution of digital demand generation, lead management, channel development, and product/market segmentation strategies including acquisition, conversion and retention
- Strong leadership skills: proven experience managing teams.
- Deep experience with email and database marketing, online lead generation, search marketing, content marketing, sponsorships.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
- Experience in marketing complex and cross-sell business solutions through channels
- Experience with online marketing, online communities, pay-per-click advertising, web technologies and SEO/SEM, as well as online banner campaigns
- Experience with tools for B2B channel and direct marketing, web-based demand generation, marketing automation and campaign management
- Travel requirement estimated between 15-20%
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: TJ-dgnr