Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: BA-chm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a successful, mid-sized, private maker of enterprise software.
The Sr. Channel Marketing Manager will design, develop and execute revenue generating joint marketing programs with our channel partners. You will work very closely with channel partners, the channel sales team and the marketing team to support and accelerate all channel marketing activities. You will be directly responsible for building joint marketing and demand generation programs in collaboration with our partners, leveraging corporate marketing activities and efforts for the channel, partner communications, product marketing in partner channels, and the channel marketing budget. You must have high energy and be able to multi-task and communicate exceedingly well.
- Develop, execute and measure marketing programs for the our business partners to drive channel revenue.
- Customize and leverage ongoing corporate marketing activities for the channel.
- Develop marketing best practices with channel partners and drive across the partner ecosystem.
- Responsible for partner communications: crafting and sending partner communications on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with marketing managers at partner firms to develop demand generation activities
- Work with partners to optimize their online presence (e.g. website and SEO)
- Hold weekly office hours with partners to discuss best partner practices for demand generation
- Develop turn key partner programs for partners to use
- Responsible for marketing content management of the Partner Portal, updating documents, posting new information, etc.
- Responsible for advocating for the channel at product launch meetings (represent concerns/requirements of the Channel), and for developing the product launch plan for the Channel
- Evaluate program opportunities based on consistency with overall business goals and marketing strategy, as well as the financial ROI, brand synergy, potential impact/visibility, and execution requirements.
- 8+ years of related marketing experience; 4+ years of channel marketing experience
- Experience building and executing demand generation plans, including email, webinar, event and online programs
- Expertise and a proven track record successfully marketing accounting/financial business applications is a highly desired; Cloud computing experience is highly desirable
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales people, industry analysts and trade press
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: BA-chm