Location: Stamford, CT (or fully remote)
Our client company: Shelf — http://shelf.io
Title: Vice President/Head of Product Marketing
About Shelf: Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. Shelf is a highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform that revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge.
Shelf has raised a total of $60.7M in funding over 3 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Aug 23, 2021 from a Series B round.
- Be an evangelist for the product within the company, helping everyone understand key positioning and messages, working closely with clients and users alike.
- Build a communications strategy and compelling messaging to drive awareness and consideration for products, as well as drive product adoption among existing customers.
- Lead the target buyer and user segment definition process for products and services to drive marketing programs strategy and provide insights to internal teams.
- Drive execution of go-to-market strategy, including the product launch process.
- Collaborate, lead, and create targeted campaigns that drive awareness, purchase, and adoption.
- Work closely with the sales and SDR teams to develop strategy and content that enables the sales team to generate leads, shorten the sale cycles, and improve win rates.
- Work closely with product Leadership to understand the details of a product release, and translate that information into our customer solutions, messaging, and launches.
- Build, coach, and lead a best-in-class product marketing and sales enablement organization.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Deep expertise in product positioning, messaging, differentiation, thought leadership, content creation, public presentation, and personal communication.
- Ability to synthesize data from primary and secondary research into a coherent understanding of B2B buying personas, motivations, and processes.
- Solid understanding of how enterprise software delivers value, including the ability to link business goals and pains to product benefits and features for complex use cases.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization with ridiculously good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven success collaborating with sales, product, customer success, and executive teams.
- Expertise in customer service, call centers, knowledge management, and analytics a strong plus.
- 10+ years of product marketing or related experience in enterprise software and SaaS
- BA/BS or Equivalent, MBA a plus.
- Company Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Stipend for your personal computer equipment. Choose your own equipment.
Contact: Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>