Location: Stamford, CT (or fully remote)
Our client company: Shelf — http://shelf.io
Title: Director/Head of Product Marketing
About Shelf: Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. Shelf is a highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform that revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge.
Shelf has raised a total of $60.7M in funding over 3 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Aug 23, 2021 from a Series B round.
- Lead Shelf GTM execution based on deep product and market expertise with clear ownership of global sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Develop and disseminate Shelf product and solution messaging.
- Conduct in-depth market, customer and competitor research and communicate results.
- Create educational web content, presentations, brochures, data sheets, eBooks, white papers, and blogs that provide in-depth understanding of Shelf products and solutions.
- Support the execution of marketing programs by supplying critical expertise to all other marketing functions including growth, field, content, and corporate marketing.
- Provide leadership and enablement to Shelf sales and channel partners through product launches, training, collateral, tools, and direct participation in sales opportunities.
- Evangelize Shelf product and solutions through public speaking and writing.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong B2B SaaS marketing strategist spanning all 4ps of the marketing mix
- Proven ability to identify and articulate the business value of innovative enterprise software
- Master of marketing communication, positioning, and messaging
- Knowledge of customer service business needs and technology solutions.
- Excellent public speaker and energetic product evangelist
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, and project management abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, MBA a plus.
- Company Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Stipend for your personal computer equipment. Choose your own equipment.
Contact: Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>