Location: Stamford, CT (or fully remote)
Our client company: Shelf — http://shelf.io
Title: Director of Digital Growth Marketing
About Shelf: Our mission at Shelf is to enable all employees to instantly know more. Shelf is a highly awarded, innovative knowledge automation platform that revolutionizes how organizations curate and distribute company knowledge.
Shelf has raised a total of $60.7M in funding over 3 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Aug 23, 2021 from a Series B round.
- Drive demand for Shelf across all digital channels at every stage of the buyer journey.
- Accelerate Shelf growth through creative and effective digital marketing and ABM campaigns that create new sales pipeline and drive expansion revenue.
- Develop a deep understanding of ideal customer profile roles, needs, motivations, and purchase processes for each Shelf target market.
- Perform rigorous A/B testing and constantly experiment with new ways to increase demand and optimize conversions.
- Experiment, optimize and scale digital marketing programs, including the shelf website, PPC, SEO, advertising, email, chat, and social to increase engagement, conversion, and ROI.
- Build and manage world class marketing operations. Oversee all Shelf marketing websites, databases, automation tools, integrations, and management reporting.
- Deploy state-of-the-art marketing metrics, including full funnel multi-touch attribution, to instill understanding of marketing impact and accountability across the entire marketing organization.
- Work closely with sales, field marketing, community marketing, product marketing, partner marketing, content marketing and corporate marketing to execute integrated marketing campaigns across specific segments, channels, and regions.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Master of digital demand generation methods across all online media
- Deep strategic enterprise SaaS marketing experience and expertise
- Strong technical acumen and broad knowledge of internet marketing technologies.
- Solid command of business math, metrics, budgets, ROI, and associated tools.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, and project management abilities.
- Proven team manager, motivator, and mentor.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, MBA a plus.
- Company Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Stipend for your personal computer equipment. Choose your own equipment.
Contact: Dan Green <email@example.com>