Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: New York, NY (hybrid remote and NYC office)
Ref Code: RW-hmqr
About the client: This VPofMarketing.com client company, a startup, is a SaaS niche provider of marketing operations management software.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, define marketing strategy, budget, and priorities
- Lead GTM strategy including foundational messaging for Sales, Customer Success, and Product.
- Outline and drive an overall demand generation plan to help online customer acquisition.
- Create Account-Based Marketing (ABM) plan and use appropriate campaigns/tools to communicate to strategic accounts.
- Deliver results throughout the full sales funnel—from incoming lead to closed deals
- Build out product marketing function. Create and maintain a set of marketing collateral. Understand the market and competitive landscape and work with sales to develop winning sales tools.
- Develop clear and measurable KPIs and goals, report progress regularly, communicate final results, and re-incorporate results to improve the next cycle.
- Design, test and execute progressive nurturing campaigns.
- Hire and lead team
- 8+ years of experience in a fast-paced, demand generation focused B2B SaaS marketing organization
- Proven ability to test a new growth channel, and measure its effectiveness
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing strategies and initiatives
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution
Experience managing and directing outside agencies and contractors
Passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI
Contact: Dan Green <email@example.com>