Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Job code: RQ-dpp
About the client:
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a SaaS provider of marketing and social media analytics tools.
- Own product messaging, content creation, and sales enablement
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, demand generation, and sales to drive the business and be accountable for the growth of the products ( revenue, market share ) in each market.
- Enable the Sales organization to effectively communicate the value to customers and develop sales tools that can be used to increase sales productivity
- Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to determine necessary content and work with both internal and external writers to develop a content strategy
- Help set, track, and drive key business metrics, including target lead numbers to support revenue targets
- Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person events and webinars, represent company at industry events and user groups
- Be an external (and internal) thought leader, contributing regularly on the company’s corporate blog and other external media outlets
- Provide market and competitive intelligence to exec team
- 8+ years of experience with B2B SaaS providers
- Self-starter mentality who is not afraid to try and fail
- Strong written, oral, and visual communicator.
- Experience leading and growing a team.
- Domain expertise with data analysis or marketing analytics tools preferred
Contact: Dan Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>