Location: San Jose, CA
Job code: DM-pm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a successful provider computer and network security solutions.
- Plan and execute the launch of new products, managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan and the creation of replicable messaging and marketing materials.
- Be an expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; be an expert on your competition and how to beat them.
- Sales enablement: communicate the value of our products to sales teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to guide and develop the ideal content and positioning for outbound programs.
- Help set, track, and drive the key business metrics for our products, including target lead numbers to support revenue (and work with Demand Gen/Field Marketing to reach them).
- Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person and online events, not only highlighting your products and the customer problem set, but also the emerging trends faced by your target buyer.
- Be an external (and internal) thought leader about the market, contributing regularly on the company’s blog and other social media outlets.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and/or product management, with extensive experience marketing B2B technology products
- Industry experience in security, Software as a Service, cloud, and/or networking is desirable.
- Strong oral, written and visual communicator.
- Proven ability to develop go-to-market strategy, KPIs, customer segmentation and market insights.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Ability to travel as needed for customer events, conferences, etc.
BA/BS from top school preferred. MBA a plus.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: DM-pm