Location: Redwood City, CA
Job code: NDE-prm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a mid-staged start-up, is a cloud-based SaaS provider of human capital management and workforce planning and analytics solutions.
- Conduct and manage market research, including competitive analyses
- Drive strategy for new market offerings through the development of business plans, product positioning, and value propositions
- Turn strategy into marketing tools that aid the team in delivering the brand messages including customer and field-facing product collateral, sales strategies for new and existing products intro, presentations, tools, and trainings
- Driving communication strategies across internal, customer, and partner communities
- Contribute to marketing requirements gathering process and develop MRDs
- Establish and nurture customer relationships to provide references, case studies, etc.
- Communicate value proposition of products to sales team and develop sales tools to support selling process
- 3-7+ years of product marketing experience with demonstrated success in enterprise software — ideally SaaS
- A solid portfolio of past work
- Excellence at developing and delivering sales tools and content
- Track record of working with and leveraging customers fo reference-based marketing
- Excellent writing skills with a focus on business grammar
- Experience conducting and analyzing market and competitive research
- Able to switch from strategy / big thinking to tactical execution
BA/BS; MBA preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com — please cite job code: NDE-prm