Location: Mountain View, CA
Job code: VSM-pmm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a fast-growing advertising technology company.
- Partner with the product and engineering organizations to maximize the product’s potential.
- Develop strategic positioning for key products based on market assessment, quantitative analysis, and qualitative research
- Conduct competitive analysis and define key use cases for new product feature releases
- Market Research: stay on top of ad tech, media, and general technology trends; translate them into POVs, share with product and business teams, devise ways to assimilate trends internally
- Drive product adoption and usage rates through programs on site
- Create and own MRDs for industry solution packages — contribute to PRDs
- Customize positioning for different global markets optimizing for conversion and usage
- Drive product marketing strategy for ongoing growth in:
- Work closely with product, engineering, PR, design, and customer support
- 5+ years of prior experience in product marketing with at least 3+ years in B2B digital marketing software area: web analytics, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, video, social, e-commerce.
- Exceptional inter-personal, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand, articulate and communicate complex technical concepts
- Proven ability to successfully work across cross-functional teams and with external partners, customers, and industry influencers
- Prior software start-up experience
BA/BS. MBA preferred.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — please cite job code: VSM-pmm