Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: JK-pm
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company, a mid-stage startup, is a B2B provider of SaaS products marketed primarily to web developers.
- Responsible for the overall product positioning, sales enablement tools, lead generation asset creation, market & competitive analysis, product education and adoption.
- Product updates – Manage the cross-functional implementation of the roadmap to ensure product updates are successfully communicated to our customer base timely and efficiently.
- Market Requirements – Develop and implement new marketing plans resulting in market share gain, while providing direction for sales, marketing and support collateral
- Sales enablement – Communicate value proposition to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process including sales presentation decks, training, etc.
- Market & Competitive Analysis – Evaluate industry trends, competitors and standards and how they apply to our overall product strategy. Create learning materials for internal use based on your evaluations.
- Product Evangelist – Identify and develop use cases and best practices.
- 5+ years of technical product marketing experience, with at least 3 years experience in a role targeting developers
- Hands-on, data-driven, technical and able to work well across departments.
- Experience aligning marketing, sales and product efforts
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excellent project management skills
- Technical aptitude (SaaS experience preferred)
- Foster a cooperative team spirit when working with others
- Willingness to travel when needed
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: JK-pm