Location: San Francisco, CA
Job code: KEK-prt
about the client
This VPofMarketing.com client company is a leading provider of SaaS CRM and customer service solutions.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization — you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Establish the right processes for engaging and vetting new partners while maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- 3-5 plus years experience in B2B enterprise software partner marketing preferably with strong understanding of the Salesforce.com ecosystem.
- Strong abilities in developing and managing partnerships for the purpose of product distribution, lead or revenue generation, and other strategic initiatives.
- Past experience in sales, marketing, and/or account management preferred.
- Amazing communicator, both written and verbal, with high attention to detail and organization skills.
Email resume to Dan Green: email@example.com — please cite job code: KEK-part