Location: San Mateo, CA (hybrid remote)
Our client company: Openprise, Inc. — openprisetech.com
Director of Product Marketing
Openprise is looking for a product marketing director that has deep domain expertise in marketing and sales operations and has experience creating high-quality content. This role is a great opportunity for RevOps managers and MarTech consultants who want to make a career change and put their years of valuable experience to use in a new role.
The product marketing director will work closely with product management, sales, corporate marketing, and demand gen on virtually every facet of the go-to-market process. You’ll also be responsible for all product content such as recorded demos, datasheets, technical webinars, white papers, buyers’ guides, and more.
This is a “hands-on” role, but you’ll also be a player/coach, with a more junior product marketing manager reporting to you.
Openprise has an amazing culture; we’ve been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplaces award winner three years in a row, and are ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction by G2.
This role is at our HQ in San Mateo, CA, but remote employees will be considered. Once Covid is behind us, we’ll return to a “2-3 hybrid work week” where local employees come to the office two days a week during “bankers hours” so that they can commute during off-peak hours.
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Understand the challenges RevOps (sales operations and marketing operations) teams face and generate positioning and high-quality content, including white papers, recorded demos, blog posts, data sheets, webinars, and sales enablement materials.
- Act as a domain expert inside and outside the company.
- 5-15 years of experience in a product marketing, marketing ops, sales ops, or consulting role
- At least five years of hands-on experience with CRM or marketing automation solutions
- A strong understanding of the martech and salestech spaces
- Previous experience generating excellent product content that you’re excited to share (everyone in Marketing writes at Openprise)
- Familiarity with platforms like Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesloft, Demandbase, 6sense, and Engagio
Contact: Dan Green <email@example.com>