Location: San Mateo, CA (or remote)
Our client company: Openprise, Inc. — openprisetech.com
Content Marketing Manager
Openprise has been named an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace three years in a row.
Join Openprise as we help to help solve some of the toughest challenges RevOps teams face by orchestrating hundreds of critical business processes. You’ll help industry leaders like Splunk, Nutanix, Okta, and Zendesk deliver higher revenue, scale up their operations, and unlock the potential of all their RevTech investments. Become part of a fast-growing team that delivers innovative solutions that improve the performance of every go-to-market initiative. Openprise has been named an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace and has been ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction by G2. We’re looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to join our San Francisco Bay Area-based team as a Content Marketing Manager. This role is at our HQ in San Mateo, CA, but once Covid is behind us, Bay Area team members can work from home three days a week if they like. You’ll create unique, engaging, buyer-focused content that drives thought leadership and demand generation. If you’re a well-rounded and motivated storyteller who enjoys crafting a powerful headline for a social ad as much as developing creative, interesting, and engaging white papers, let’s talk!
- Produce digital or print marketing materials including email, landing pages, microsites, e-books, blogs, case studies, datasheets, webinars, web ads, social content, infographics, presentations, and any other content we need.
- Plan and execute a multi-channel content strategy.
- Collaborate with design resources to produce eye-catching, brand-compliant assets.
- Manage the company’s blog and social channels, tracking analytics, and reporting key metrics.
- Own and maintain the writing style guide.
- Implement SEO best practices, ensure content adheres to brand voice, style, and tone, and maintain editorial integrity.
- Integrate content with campaigns to feed demand generation engine, and support our marketing automation and lead nurturing programs with channel-relevant content.
- Maintain editorial calendars, and develop and manage workflows to meet editorial and campaign deadlines.
- Work hand-in-hand with digital marketing and demand generation to transform insights into compelling and easy-to-understand content.
- Contribute content ideas and pitch content that supports the overall content marketing strategy.
- 3-10 years of content marketing experience, ideally in enterprise or SaaS B2B environments.
- A portfolio of awesome content that you’ve written.
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with project management applications.
- Experience writing with an SEO goal.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or something equivalent.
- Get excited about managing, prioritizing, multi-tasking, and thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Crack open the Chicago Manual of Style as part of your daily self-care.
- Love balancing insane creativity with keeping the trains running on time.
- Are familiar with marketing automation, CRM, and other RevOps solutions.
Contact: Dan Green <email@example.com>